Do you want to join a team of TV and SVOD research innovators with their sights set on changing the media research landscape?
Digital-i is looking for a new Head of Reporting to manage the TV reporting team and ensure the smooth-running of our BARB-based reporting and consultancy. This is a chance to be part of a company in the process of rapid international expansion with a friendly and down-to-earth team.
Digital-i was born from a desire to automate TV ratings provision and create imaginative solutions and reports that analyse all sides of the media landscape.
The company has evolved from a leading UK provider of overnights, regular reports, and ad-hoc consultancy services to a technology company with an international data visualisation software and an award-winning SVOD tracking system.
For us, development, ideas, and creativity are valued alongside transparency, accountability, and team spirit. The entertainment industry is moving rapidly, which means that research must move with it. We aim to constantly innovate without ever comprising our high standards of data accuracy.
About the role
You will get the opportunity to make a real difference and drive change at Digital-i, by applying your knowledge and experience to manage and assist our reporting and overnights team. You will be setting and monitoring team objectives, including identifying training requirements and performance management issues as and when appropriate.
At Digital-i, the Head of Reporting is an integral part of the team, aiding in data delivery, maintaining relationships with BARB clients as well as making key decisions on pricing and product development.
This is a permanent, full time position, remotely working with approximately 3 visits per month to the Bristol office (at some point in the future – for now it will be remote working!)
- Maintaining strong relationships with BARB clients, dealing with the majority of BARB related client communication
- Attend BARB meetings
- Be responsible for delivery and accuracy of all regular and overnight reports
- Provide BARB expertise and knowledge to assist the team with complex reporting
- Develop new ideas to drive more BARB business for the company
- Liaising with the SVOD side of the business to find synergy and new commercial offerings
- Key decision making on BARB-related services
- Pricing up BARB-related projects
- Working as part of the regular reporting team with report running and QA.
We are looking for someone with substantial experience of running reports along with relevant work experience within a market research environment and a good working knowledge of market research methodologies.
The right candidate will be comfortable managing a small team, creating new business opportunities, and ensuring that only the highest quality research reaches our clients.
Key skills and qualities
- At least 3 years’ experience working with BARB data either industry or agency side.
- Good levels of verbal and written communication.
- Confident speaking to a variety of clients face-to-face or via Zoom or alternative.
- Confident managing a small team to make sure work is completed on schedule and to solve any issues that arise internally or externally.
- An aptitude for developing new products/new ideas and reports that can drive new business.
- Strong personal values for committed and collaborative leadership.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to easily interact with clients and colleagues.
Please send CVs and cover letters to Katie Poniatowska via firstname.lastname@example.org.